Yooji brand launches varieties of new baby food
At a glance
Customer:Yooji, France (www.yooji.fr)
- Launch new Yooji brand of organic frozen baby food in a market dominated by established brands and large scale distribution.
- Maximise product visibility and consumer appeal with eye-catching packaging and convenient re-sealing mechanism to enhance portion control.
- Exploit variable data printing to engage customers in online social media activity.
- Safe and hygienic packaging created on demand to minimise stock, waste and reduce the impact of packaging on the environment.
“High quality printed packaging, brand credibility and solution. We could provide our customers with the product choice they want and build our brand – it seemed like a miracle,” said Philippe Briffault, co-founder and managing director at Yooji.
- Digiflex stand-up pouch package produced on the HP Indigo WS6600 Digital Press for short run, multiple product SKUs.
- Fully-automated, inline bag-making machine to automatically complete package, including re-closing seal mechanism.
- Variable data printing capabilities extend marketing and traceability activities.
- HP Indigo WS6600 Digital Press produced a 5,000 m²packaging total between 20 products compared to a minimum.
- 3,000 m²per design using conventional package printing.
- Maximised investment return and minimised risk with 20 varieties of Yooji products versus five, giving sales six times higher than pre-launch projections.
- Created eye-catching shelf- presence and enhanced consumer appeal and brand confidence
with greater product choice, and spending less of the budget.
- Variable data printing offers greater customer engagement with tips, comments and recipes posted by customers on Facebook printed on product packaging.